Suffering from a dead iPhone battery by the time they hit 4pm? Improving the battery life of your iPhone is something that many mobile device users want to know. When you use your phone so frequently and check it for just about everything in your daily life, it can really drain your battery and possibly leave you with a dead phone – just when you need it most!
So, here are some tips to extend and improve the battery life of your iPhone:
- Switch to Airplane mode when you don’t need your phone – One of the biggest battery drain culprits in iPhone batteries is a weak signal; your phone is constantly searching for a signal, and if you are in an area with a poor signal, it can affect the battery. You may consider turning on Airplane mode (find it under ‘settings’). If you are in a meeting or traveling, this is a good idea; Remember to return to normal later or you will not receive calls. You should also try to use Wi-Fi instead of mobile data whenever possible.
- Get rid of background apps – You’d be surprised how many apps are running in the background on your iPhone. Many work tirelessly sending you notifications and draining your iPhone batteries. You can double click on the start key and the applications that are open will appear on your screen; just swipe up on the app screens you don’t want to run. Do this regularly – you will be surprised how many you will have open! You can also go to settings> notification center to choose the apps you don’t want to receive notifications from.
- Get rid of dynamic backgrounds – They look pretty at first, but moving or ‘dynamic’ backgrounds consume a lot of battery. So choose a normal image for your lock and home screen. Go to Settings> Wallpapers, then choose an image from your gallery or a provided stock image.
- Receive your email manually – This tip depends on the amount of email you receive and how often you want it to sync. If you only need to check emails every few hours, choose to have push emails instead of searching for them. You can find the options to do this in Settings.
- Turn off location tracking – Usually you don’t need apps to constantly know where you are. So to stop this, go to Settings> Privacy> Location Services and turn them all off, or select specific apps that you don’t want to track.
- Think about the heat – Take care of your phone. This means not leaving your iPhone in direct sunlight or very hot. If it gets hot when you are charging it, remove the case or any excess part of the iPhone to allow it to cool down.
- Get a new battery – If you find that the charge is really junk in your iPhone batteries, you may consider buying a new one. This can really extend the life of your phone. If you decide to do this, be sure to use genuine iPhone battery replacements when looking for Apple replacement parts online. Only a true and genuine iPhone battery will be good for your phone, so don’t be fooled into thinking that a mediocre unbranded battery would be just as good. It could harm your phone more than help it!
For original Apple iPhone replacement parts and batteries, visit the website http://www.Regizmo.com; a leading UK supplier of high quality, genuine replacement parts for Apple iPhones.