The muscles and nerve endings around the anus are very sensitive and feel great when stimulated with a finger, a sex toy, the tongue, or the penis. It is advisable to practice anal sex only before trying it with a partner. This guide will help you explore anal sex.
The muscles and nerve endings around the anus are very sensitive and feel great when stimulated with a finger, a sex toy, the tongue, or the penis. It is advisable to practice anal sex only before trying it with a partner. For a man, anal plugs feel good against the prostate. Many men orgasm simply from pressure on the prostate. For a woman, they can indirectly stimulate her G-spot through anal play.
What do you need: Butt plug / small dildo / anal beads; lubricant, vibrator (optional)
Required time: About one hour
1. List, select a toy. Anal plugs are a good item for beginners. But you can also use anal beads or a slim jelly dildo as a beginner item. Make sure you have plenty of lubricant on hand (preferably a thicker water-based lubricant). Cut your nails. If you are concerned about hygiene, go to the bathroom and clean your intestines. You can also shower first, or do your experiments in the shower, or wear a lubricated latex glove during anal play.
2. Then do whatever you do to get in the mood. There are a variety of ways to achieve that arousal, from being in the mood to jerk off. Find a position where you feel most comfortable and where your butt is still accessible. Add some lube to your fingertips and explore the area around the anus. Massage slowly, take a deep breath, and focus on relaxing your glutes. Now gently insert the lubricated fingertip. You may feel some restriction. If so, massage the anus and try pushing while pushing your finger inward. Once you are inside, stop for a moment and allow yourself to adjust to this new sensation. Then you can start exploring.
3. Now, let’s try it with an anal plug. Remove your finger, add a little lubricant to the plug and insert it slowly. Again, if you have any problems, massage the anus, take a deep breath, and try again. Do not try to insert the whole toy right away. Insert little by little to allow your butt to adapt to an incoming object rather than outgoing.
4. Once inside, continue inserting as long as you feel good. Keep applying lubricant the more slippery the better. Some plugs are larger at the base and once fully inserted; it will remain lodged in the rectum.
5. You can leave the toy in place and explore other areas, or stay where it is and try different variations of movement. You can rotate it, push it, touch it, if it is a vibrator, you can increase or decrease the speeds. Make sure that if the plug you are using is curved, the curve is pointing towards your stomach. This provides additional sensation to the prostate or G-spot. You can also try to orgasm with the plug in place. It is recommended that you remove the plug shortly after your coming, but do so carefully.
• If you find that you like to move in and out of your anus, try a thin dildo. The jelly dildo will work for the first time.
• Use a long-handled dildo for a better grip.
• Suction cup plugs or dildos are a great way to get hands-free penetration. Stick them to almost any surface and “ta da” without hands!
• Anal beads are also recommended, as the gluteal muscles contract around each bead as they are inserted.
• Silicone plugs and dildos are easily cleaned with soap and water, and rubber and cyberskin plugs can be used with condoms.