The health of the skin of the penis is something that is often overlooked. However, a healthy penis depends on the skin of the penis being well cared for. There are several ways to improve penis health by taking some simple, common sense steps to improve skin, prevent infections and breakouts, and promote healthy and vigorous erections. Not only that, but optimal penis skin health also creates an inviting landscape for lovers to eagerly examine. Here are some ways to implement healthy behaviors that benefit your penis and overall health.
1) Take a monthly self-exam – Every month, during the same time, thoroughly check the penis and testicles. Check skin texture, feel lumps or lumps, and look for moles. If something is unusual, make an appointment to see a doctor as soon as possible.
2) Escape from man – Take time approximately every week to carefully “trim the hedges”. Be sure to be very careful when using scissors, an electric pruner, or a blade when underneath. Protect your skin when shaving by wetting the area five minutes before shaving, and be sure to use a quality shaving oil or cream for an irritation-free shave. Use a new razor and only check each area once to minimize the chance of burns. Use a product like Tend Skin after shaving to minimize inflammation and ingrown hairs.
3) Regular use is key – Keep the magic man muscle in shape by invoking erections and using them regularly. This promotes muscle tone and flexibility. Use a quality lubricant for your own pleasure and to prevent skin irritation or rubbing.
4) Clean the penis – It seems obvious, but properly cleaning the penis is the basis for the health of the skin of the penis. Use a mild cleanser and warm water and, either with your hands or a soft cloth, wash the entire genital area well. Get into every crease and wrinkle. Make sure to clean the inner thigh and under the testicles to have the coolest and most welcoming area for romantic interludes. Rinse well and pat dry with a soft towel.
5) Pay attention to the foreskin – For uncircumcised men, the foreskin can be an area of concern. The area can be especially attractive to smegma, a buildup of dead skin cells, bacteria, and emissions, which can lead to a particularly unpleasant odor, inflammation, and even infection. Thoroughly cleanse the area by retracting the foreskin and gently washing with intention. Men who have chronic problems with smegma and smegma infections may want to consider circumcision.
6) Moisturize the penis – After cleansing the skin, use a specially prepared penis health cream (Health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically shown to be safe and gentle on the skin) to the genital area with a relaxing massage. While it may seem unnecessary to use a special penis cream, nourishing creams that are created specifically for the penis contain ingredients such as vitamins A, C, D, and E, which soothe and strengthen the skin of the penis as well as antibacterial properties. Additionally, men should look for a product that contains a natural moisturizer like shea butter, which prevents itchy skin and leaves it hydrated, supple, and ready for action.
7) Protection – Sexually transmitted infections (STIs) can often make the skin on the penis swollen, itchy, red, and dry.. A man needs to protect himself not only by using a condom, but also by having a direct conversation with a future partner before having sex. Additionally, one to six percent of the population has an allergy to latex, which can cause skin irritation and rashes, so be sure to do a skin test before playtime.